All presenters must be registered to the 9th International Congress of Familial Mediterranean Fever and Systemic Auto Inflamatory Diseases congress in order to have their work presented in the scientific fields of the congress.
Please click on the button on the left to access the abstract submission module.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please carefully read the instructions before submitting your abstract through the online submission system. This is an automated system that will allow you to enter the information online for the authors, affiliations, abstract text (if required with special characters etc.), and keywords in a series of different windows.
Once you sign up, you can also continue working on abstract until you finally decide to submit before the deadline.
You can follow the whole submission and evaluation procedure either within the system or by e-mail notification. If you are submitting more than one abstract you can use the same login and password for each abstract via the online submission system.
- The authors should submit an abstract of maximum 300 words on or before January 31, 2017.
- For studies, use a structured approach with bolded subheadings (including the purpose, material, methods, results)
- All abstracts must be submitted via the online system. Please note that abstracts sent by mail, fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
Abstract Submission Subjects:
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- New Autoinflammatory Diseases and Outcome
- New Concepts
- Pyrin and beyond
- Behçet Disease
- SoJIA and MAS
- ER stress
- Pyogenic and granulomatous diseases
- Genomics proteomics in SAIDs
Abstract Submission Deadlines
|Abstract Submission Deadline||January 31, 2017|
|Abstract Evaluation Deadline||February 14, 2017|
|Notification of Abstract Acceptance||February 14, 2017|
Notification of Abstract Acceptance:
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and its decision will be announced to authors by February 14, 2017. Notification of acceptance will be sent to the Presenter’s e-mail address. The Scientific Committee’s decisions will be based upon evaluation of the abstract’s scientific standard.